Food Poisoning! All prepared food spoils after a certain period of time. There are many reasons why food can spoil. A food spoilage agent is bacteria. This bacteria is a key factor in food poisoning. It is called a toxin. Toxins in food cause poisoning in the human body. Ingestion can cause illness including death. Poisoning can occur for various reasons. For example-
- 1-If raw food is left out for a long time, it can cause poisoning.
- 2- If it is not stored properly, it causes poisoning.
- 3- Eating fish and meat mixed with chemicals infected with disease and germs causes poisoning.
- 4- It can also be caused by eating unclean food.
Signs of poisoning
Food poisoning causes a lot of damage to the body. Bacterial food causes stomach irritation. As a result, nausea, dizziness, lower abdominal pain, thin stool, etc. can cause various complications in the body. Such complications may occur within 12 to 24 hours of food intake. In that case, it is necessary to consult a doctor immediately.
Ways to prevent poisoning
Just as there are some causes of food poisoning, there are also some rules to prevent it. Poisoning can be prevented by practicing good lifestyle habits. For example-
- 1- Before preparing food, the cooking utensils and the hands of the person who will cook must be cleaned well.
- 2- All kinds of vegetables should be washed well in clean water.
- 3- Food must be stored at the right temperature before and after cooking to prevent the spread of germs.
- 4- Always use purified water for cooking.
- 5- Care must be taken that unclean vegetables, raw fish, unclean spoons or anything unclean do not come near the cooked food.
- 6- It is better not to eat unclean food in the open road.
Case of food Poisoning
If food poisoning occurs due to any reason, it should not be neglected at all. Many times poisoning can be treated at home. In case of nausea due to food poisoning, saline should be consumed. Anti-emetics can also be taken. You need to rest in this condition. In case of severe poisoning, a doctor should be consulted. Hospitalization is required if necessary. When a food poisoning occurs, there is a type of toxic substance that is called a toxin. And eating this food causes food poisoning.
Due to lack of proper storage of food, food poisoning is caused by handling with unclean and dirty hands. Many times, if the amount is high, people can go to death. So it is very important to human body to prevent it. It can be prevented by practicing some good habits.
Remedy for Kidney Problems
The name of kidney disease medicine! Kidneys are one of the most important organs that are constantly working to keep our body healthy. Friends you know how important kidney is for our body. So friends, whatever you do, you have to take care that the kidneys are not damaged for any reason. And you should stay away from those things or those activities that can damage the kidneys and follow the doctor’s advice.
The kidney is basically a filter. Human body has two kidneys. It removes the pollutants from our blood out of the body. So to keep this important part of the body healthy we have to follow some rules.
10 foods to solve kidney Problems
Friends, let’s first start with red grape fruit, let’s know about it in detail. Red grape contains a lot of flavonoids. which keeps blood circulation normal. Red grapes contain vitamins A, C, B6, calcium, potassium, iron plus phosphorus, folate, magnesium, selenium and other. The substance in grapes also works against kidney diseases. Keeps the body healthy.
- Apples: Eat apples to protect kidneys. Because, it is a high fiber fruit. It contains anti-inflammatories that remove bad cholesterol and prevent heart disease. Eat an apple or apple juice every day.
- Fish: Fish is said to be a source of protein. In these South Asian countries of ours, fish plays a greater role than meat in meeting our protein needs. Among other nutrients, fish contains omega-3. Which keeps the kidneys healthy. Also, eat foods rich in Omega 3. Many foods are rich in omega threes. As this ingredient keeps the kidneys healthy, it also removes many diseases.
- Cauliflower: Cauliflower is one of the Brassica oleracea species belonging to the Brassicaceae family. Cauliflower has a lot of vitamins A, B, C. There are also essential iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and sulfur for the body. Consuming them in certain amounts is good for the kidneys.
- Jam: The antioxidants in jam are good for the kidneys. It contains sodium, potassium, phosphorus; Which keeps the kidneys healthy. Kidney disease also occurs due to problems like obesity, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol.
- Spinach: Spinach is a well-known vegetable in our country. It can be fried or cooked in broth. According to experts, if you have kidney stones due to the nutritional value of eating spinach in quantity and regularly, it is likely to be crushed and passed out.
- Garlic: You can eat garlic to keep kidneys healthy. It contains manganese, vitamin C, vitamin B. They cure kidney diseases. Drinking less water, smoking and drinking have bad effects on the kidneys. So eat garlic regularly. Eating 1 clove of garlic daily on an empty stomach will get benefits. Get rid of this difficult disease.
- Onions: Onions are rich in flavonoids; which prevents the accumulation of fat in blood vessels. Apart from this, the antioxidants present in onions help in reducing high blood pressure caused by kidney. Onion can prevent kidney disease.
- Capsicum: Capsicum is one of the foods that are considered good for kidneys. Capsicum is full of vitamin O, C, B6, folic acid and fiber. The antioxidant lycopene is the main ingredient in it. which prevents cancer.
- Egg Whites: Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods available. Nutrients in eggs help keep the kidneys healthy.
Nutritional value of Corn
Maize is a type of medicinal food grain. There are many types of food in this corn. Which helps to prevent various diseases of the body. For that, it is necessary to keep the nutritional quality of corn in the diet. Maize grains contain essential substances such as water, sugar, fiber, fat, etc. Maize leaves and data contain potash, soda, salt, lime, iron, magnesium, sulfuric acid, and sand. Corn contains most of the nutrients found in wheat. Most of the products required for the sustenance of man and animals are found in this corn. In America it is used as a staple food like wheat. All over the world, maize is cultivated after these two crops, rice and wheat.
Use of Corn
1- Increases work power: Many people like to eat young corn burnt in the heat of fire. Many people like to fry this corn as porridge. Again, it is used to make food by breaking it in a machine or machine. Corn is a nutritious food. Making food from corn flour increases the strength of the body. People are empowered to act. Many people in winter-dominant countries eat corn to get labor easily.
2- Increases cow’s milk: The favorite food of cow or buffalo is young corn plant or leaves. Moreover, the young plants or leaves of this maize are given to the dairy cows to increase their milk production.
3- Reduces biliousness: Maize Makka or Maize is very useful to get rid of bilious problem. Nowadays, Bengalis eat mostly burnt corn. Besides, many people like to eat baked corn as tiffin. Just one fills the stomach.
4- Making Popcorn: The corn picked from the field is mixed with salt, pepper and lemon juice to get closer to the earth from the environment of the artificial city. Moreover, dry corn can be fried with sand and eaten as popcorn.
5- Anti-phlegm: Many times cold phlegm starts due to cold. Eating fried corn can reduce it. Sometimes it helps to reduce the incidence of bile.
6- Appetite: Eating corn increases the taste of the mouth. It also helps in preventing loose stools and keeping the stomach cool.
7- Stops Vomiting: Take out corn kernels and put them on fire and take a little ash in hand and eat it with honey to stop vomiting.
8- Nutritious food: In addition to corn, popcorn, these days it is eaten in various ways as soup, curry, and fried. Sugar is also made from corn. The amount of sugar produced from one ton of sugarcane juice is the same amount of sugar from this corn plant. Moreover, corn has many nutritional properties. For that you need to eat corn.
The key to avoiding food poisoning is awareness of improved healthy food preparation, production, and distribution processes. Technological solutions, use of communication methods, and community empathy can help play an important role in this regard. Through this process, it is possible to improve social status by avoiding food poisoning and living at a benefit level.
Checkout this article: Food and Rules to Control Diabetes!