Hello friends, today I am going to discuss all the ways to remove dark spots on lips and remove black spots from acne so that you can easily remove black spots and dark spots from acne on your face this winter.
Ways to remove dark spots on Lips
Lip care should be done! Those of you who use lipstick should be aware of one thing, different companies or brands use different types of chemicals in their lipsticks. Which can sometimes be harmful for your lips. Many times it is seen, even if you use lipstick and lipgloss from famous companies, not everything suits everyone’s skin. So it is important to keep an eye on that.
Causes of dark spots on lips
Dark spots on the lips are not only due to the use of dark shades of lipstick, but sometimes even the loss of moisture causes the lips to become discolored and blackened. Therefore, it is important to take care of the lips as well as the skin. The ultraviolet rays of the sun and the habit of smoking also make the lips black. Because cigarette nicotine enters the lips and discolors the lips. And if you have the habit of drinking too much tea and coffee, it can cause dark spots on the lips. Let’s know the home remedies for lip care to remove dark spots-
- 1. Sugar can be used as a scrub to remove dark spots on lips.
- 2. Honey can be used to restore the lost radiance of the skin. And so you can use honey on the skin of the lips. Honey works very well to not only remove dark spots but also to keep lips soft. Before going to bed, apply some honey on your lips and leave it all night. The difference in lip color will be noticeable within a few weeks.
- 3. Sugar works very well as a natural scrubber. Scrubbing with sugar removes dark spots on the lips as well as dead skin. Mix 2 spoons of sugar and 3 spoons of butter together and make a paste and keep it in the fridge. Scrub your lips with this paste twice a week.
- 4. Lemon juice is a very good bleaching agent. A good massage of fresh lemon juice on the lips before going to sleep will remove the blackness.
- 5. Rub ice on the lips once a day. It will remove the blackness of the lips.
- 6. You can use milk. Mix milk with honey and apply it on your lips every day.
Why are lips black?
There are many reasons that can cause black lips or dark spots on the lips. Such as busy work life, stress, change of weather, air humidity, physical illness. Tobacco consumption, smoking, chemotherapy, use of excess fluoride, use of low quality cosmetics, not removing lipstick before sleeping at night, direct sunlight, indifference to health.
Remedy for black Spots on Lips
With some very simple methods we can bring back the lost pink color of the lips. No expensive cosmetics are required for this.
- 1. Every night before bed when you brush your teeth, dab some toothpaste on your lips. After a while brush your lips with a hand brush. For this the brush must be soft and brush very lightly. This will remove the dead cells on and around the lips, refreshing the lips and the surrounding area.
- 2. Every day before going to sleep you should massage your lips for at least 5 minutes. Mix few drops of lemon juice with almond oil for massage. This treatment will restore moisture to your lips. Regular use will reduce black spots very easily.
- 3. Mix honey with lemon juice and apply it every night before going to bed to get the same benefits. Apply aloe vera gel and white juice of coconut beet on the lips. Regular use will restore the natural color of the lips.
- 4. Grind mint leaves and separate the juice and apply it regularly on the lips. Massage the lips with ice cubes, then massage with a mixture of almond oil and olive oil. The natural color of the lips will return.
- 5. Mix the powder of pomegranate seeds with milk and apply it on the lips. It will give a pink tint to the lips. In this case you can use ghee instead of sugar.
- 6. Remove any lipstick or lipgloss from your lips when you come back from outside every day. To remove, apply a little olive oil or almond oil to a cotton ball and wipe lightly. This lip makeup must be removed before sleeping at night. It is especially responsible for darkening your lips.
- 7. Like other parts of our skin, lips also produce some oil, called sebum. It is very necessary. Lips should therefore always be kept moist. Lip balm should be applied when going out. Apply cocoa butter if you have it at home. It may sound surprising but not only in winters, you need to apply petroleum jelly all year round to keep your lips pink. It is important to protect the moisture of the lips.
- 8. If you want to get lips like roses, do not use roses, so what? Take some rose petals and soak them in milk. After some time grind the petals and make a paste. Add few drops of honey and glycerin in it. Now keep the paste on your lips for 15 minutes. Soak a piece of cotton in milk and remove the paste. Regular use gives excellent results.
- 9. Take carrot juice in a bowl and apply it on the lips with cotton. You can mix some saffron in it. It will also restore the moisture of the lips, the color will also return at the same time.
Acne black spots or spots
Acne medical treatment! Friends, the environment around us is constantly getting polluted. Environment has 3 main elements soil water air. We are facing various physical problems especially due to water and air pollution. Medical scientists estimate that about 50% of the diseases in the human body are due to air pollution. Acne problems are more common in teenagers. Many people have black spots on their face due to excess acne.
And sometimes even after the acne heals, those places on the face become holes. It greatly reduces the beauty of the face. You must have followed various methods to remove acne scars, but the result is zero! Acne scar removal creams, serums, face packs are now available in the market. However, these cosmetics may contain chemicals, so instead, rely on natural methods.
Ways to remove acne scars or spots
1/ Lemon has natural bleaching properties. Mix a little water or rose water with lemon juice and soak a cotton ball in it and apply it on the acne spot and leave it for 15 minutes. Then wash your face with lukewarm water. Regular use of lemon juice will reduce the scars quickly.
2/ Cucumber juice works great in removing acne scars. For this, mix equal amount of cucumber and tomato juice and use it on the acne scars and wash it off after 10 minutes. Using this pack three days in a week will get rid of acne scars and sunburn.
3/ Aloe vera gel can also remove stubborn acne scars. For this, apply the gel on your face in the morning and at night and wash it off when it is dry. The stain will gradually disappear.
4/ Another source of natural bleach is baking soda. To remove acne scars, mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with a little water and apply it on the scar for 2-3 minutes and wash it dry. Acne scars will disappear quickly.
5/ Ayurvedic properties of Tulsi leaves are immense in skin care. Tulsi juice is great for treating acne scars. Regular use of this leaf juice will remove the spots quickly.
Ways to get rid of acne on the face of boys
This acne can be caused due to changes in your hormones or hygiene. Among these, hormonal changes, accumulation of dust on the skin, genetics, lack of vitamins in the skin, constipation can cause this acne. Regardless of the cause of acne, more or less we all want to stay beautiful and acne free. Due to the difference in the skin of boys and girls, it is better to use different products for them.
A mixture of apple and honey is one of the most popular home remedies for acne scars. You can start treating acne with ice. Papaya is excellent as an acne remover. It removes excess oil from the skin and helps remove dead skin cells from the face. How to get rid of facial acne scars – Mix lemon and sugar and apply it on your face for half an hour, wash your face with facewash and keep it with olive oil to remove the scars –
Acne removal Cream for boys
Today I will talk about the best 4 acne creams for boys. Having acne on the face is uncomfortable for many people. It dulls their beauty. Not only girls have to suffer from this problem, boys also have to bear this problem less. Nowadays boys are also very aware of acne.
- 1. Garnier Acno Fight 6 in1: This is one of the best skin care products for boys. It is great for people who have oily skin in general. It contains mint and lemon extracts that cleanse your skin deeply and leave you feeling refreshed. It also contains vaccinium myrtilus fruit extract that nourishes the skin and deeply moisturizes the skin. It has anti aging and anti oxidant formula that removes excess oil from your skin. Brings and relieves acne.
- 2. Mankind Acnestar removal gel: It is a clindamycin nicotinamide gel that removes various skin lesions and protects the skin from acne bacteria. It can be used by both boys and girls who have acne problem. It will take 2 – 3 days to dry up your acne completely. You should use it at night and wash it off in the morning.
- 3. Nivea Whitening Oil Control Moisturizer: For guys with oily skin, the main skin problem is oil and sebum. Not only boys have this problem but also girls have to face this problem. This moisturizer is great for those who spend most of the day outdoors with dusty skin. It will control the oiliness of your skin for 3 – 4 hours and keep your skin glowing.
- 4. Pimple Clearing Face Wash: It is formulated with salicylic acid which penetrates deep into the skin to keep the skin clean and destroy acne germs and remove excess oil from the skin. Also removes the redness of the skin from acne.
Checkout this article: Improve Memory and Sharpen Eyesight